This document conforms to the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
The Controller of your data is STRUMIN Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with registered offices at Aleksandrowice 17 in Morawica (postcode: 32-084), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, NIP: 513-024-97-17.
All responsibilities regarding the protection of personal data are carried out directly by the aforementioned data controller.
Information clause in compliance with the GDPR
Pursuant to the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of Article 13 para. 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation dated 27 April 2016, we kindly inform you that:
1. The Controller of your data is STRUMIN Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with registered offices at Aleksandrowice 17 in Morawica (postcode: 32-084), e-mail: email@example.com, NIP: 513-024-97-17.
2. Your personal data are processed in order to accept and realise order as well as during the generation of contracts and issuing of invoices on the basis of Article 6 para. 1a, 1b and 1c of the GDPR.
3. Provision of personal data is on a voluntary basis. We assure you that your personal data will not be sold or transferred to a third party in any way for commercial purposes, unless the data subject expresses consent to this.
4. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
5. Other entities such as law firms, tax offices, vindication and debt collection companies, suppliers, couriers and transport companies may have access to your data for non-commercial purposes in order to realise agreements, as well as companies which collaborate with us for the realisation of marketing campaigns.
6. You have the right to access your data, rectify them, delete them, limit their processing, and also the right to transfer your data to another data controller, as well as the right to lodge a complaint, and to withdraw consent for processing at any time without influencing the legality of processing which took place on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection (more information in Gazeta Prawna) if you feel that your personal data has been processed in violation of the provisions of the GDPR dated 27 April 2016.
8. Your provision of personal data is a precondition for cooperation and without consent for such processing we cannot process your orders or inquiries.
9. Your data will be stored in an automated manner including in the form of profiling. Automated decision making will take place which involves primarily sending out relevant information by e-mail concerning the operations of the company.
10. With appropriate regard for the correct management of the personal data of our clients and for the entry into force of the provisions of the GDPR, we assure you that STRUMIN Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. has implemented and fully observes an internal Personal Data Protection System which is compliant with the requirements of the GDPR. All personal data processed by STRUMIN Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with registered offices at Aleksandrowice 17 in Morawica (postcode: 32-084), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, NIP: 513-024-97-17 are secured by the highest possible levels of protection.
2. Cookies are a type of information, in particular text files, which are stored on the end user’s device (in the browser). Cookies include the name of the Internet page from which they originate, storage period on the end user’s device, and a unique number.
3. Cookies do not record or store any private user data. .
4. The entity which places cookies on the end user’s device and which has access to them is the owner of the website - STRUMIN Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with registered offices at Aleksandrowice 17 in Morawica (postcode: 32-084), e-mail: email@example.com, NIP: 513-024-97-17).
5. Cookies are used to:
- send commercial inquiry forms and facilitate contact with the company
- generate statistic which help in understanding how users make use of the website, allowing its operation to be improved
6. The website places persistent cookies on the end user’s device. Persistent cookies are stored on the end user’s device for the time specified in their parameters or until they are removed by the user.
7. In many cases, programs used to browse Internet pages (web browser) by default accept the storage of cookies on the end user’s device.
8. Users of the website may at any time change the cookie settings in their browsers. Detailed information on how this can be done can be found in the settings of the browser or on the manufacturer’s website.
9. We kindly inform you that switching off acceptance of cookies in your browser settings will make it impossible for to send an inquiry and for us to contact you via the website.