We offer single feet and a roof support system.
Alloys made of steel are characterized by exceptional durability and durability.
Jumbo roof supports are used wherever it is necessary to transfer heavy loads to weak substrates. These supports are an excellent solution for placing a support construction under technical infrastructure in the roof areas of residential and office buildings. The non-obstructing placement system ensures rapid work and significantly limits costs.
Used in the installation of:
• ventilation system hubs, VRV VRF units, air-conditioning units, condensers, extractors, heat pumps etc.
• constructions beneath platforms and walkways, as well as in service areas
• installations of cables and ventilation ducts
The only restriction in using STRUMIN supports is the maximum load for a single support of 600 kg.
Advantages of Jumbo supports:
• simple and easy installation – no need to drill or anchor
• suitable for horizontal substrates and for tilted substrates with an angle of up to 10 degrees
• freedom to arrange the layout of the construction in any way at any stage of the realisation
• no puncture of the thermal or water insulation in the roof – lower cost and less leakage in use
• no heat bridges
• low weight – installation by hand
• anti-slip contact surface
• hot dip galvanised anti-corrosion coating or hydrodynamic paint coating
The Jumbo steel support system was developed by Strumin.